Language as a key to success
Kœhler, Mauz & Partner has been synonymous with consistent quality and professional competence in the field of modern language training since 1991. Our customised training programmes provide our clients from the world of business and commerce with the language know-how required for 21st-century global information exchange and communication.
kmp. offers over 30 years of experience in the field of language training, specialist knowledge in over 50 fields of business and expertise in over 30 languages. Our portfolio embraces the conceptual planning, organisation and implementation of company-specific language courses from individually-planned courses to consolidated company-wide training programmes. The integration of specialist, needs-oriented course content as well as the hands-on, communicative teaching of this content provide the perfect framework for the realisation of customised training courses and on-going language acquisition.
Our corporate philosophy
Quality, competence, responsibility and integrity.
- A set of clear quality standards in all of our business processes serves as the basis for our company philosophy. Our clients trust in our language expertise and communicative competence to help them achieve their business goals. It is our responsibility to meet our clients’ expectations. It is our mission to do so by attaining and upholding a maximum degree of social, environmental and human integrity.
- kmp. is a team of further education specialists that designs, implements and coordinates effective language training programmes for internationally-oriented companies as well as other target groups that stand to benefit from our training portfolio.
- Our USP consists in delivering language training which is tailored to our clients’ needs and which fully embraces the concept of the “Language Teacher“ as “Language Coach and Consultant“.
- We analyse the needs and learning targets of each client and each participant and design corresponding training programmes. Our courses are needs-oriented, learner-centred, interactive and result-driven. Adhering to these guidelines, we strive to maximise our clients’ motivation and will to learn.
- Through the implementation of learner-focussed language training we strive to enhance our clients’ communicative competence as well as our learners’ quality of life.
kmp. blends into the big picture
We feel committed to the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact.
We believe that the business principles and business ethics outlined above must be practised within a greater framework which is recognized and applicable on a local as well as a global level. We therefore feel committed to the UN Global Compact's ten principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption which enjoy worldwide consensus. We herewith explicitly quote these ten principles in our Mission Statement so as to acknowledge their importance within our company:
The UN Global Compact asks companies to embrace, support and enact, within their sphere of influence, a set of core values in the areas of human rights, labour standards, the environment and anti-corruption:
* Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
* Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
* Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
* Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
* Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
* Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
* Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
* Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
* Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
* Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
For further information we invite all our stakeholders to visit the UN Global Compact website at http://www.unglobalcompact.org.
Staff satisfaction and client satisfaction go hand in hand.
- To cater for and tend to our clients’ needs is the basis of our success as well as the source of our own satisfaction. In this process we make sure that all our staff participate in the economic and emotional success of kmp.
- Ever since kmp. was founded in 1991 we have set great store in long-term relationships with our staff and clients. Gaining both new clients and new members of staff on the basis of recommendations has ensured continued growth and success for more than 25 years.
- In order to ensure 100% compliance with current labour laws and regulations in Germany we commit to undergo voluntary audits from external legal and financial experts.
- We see our educational mission as a contribution to securing jobs. In this way, our course participants improve their chances of keeping their jobs in the long term by developing their communication skills. We have been working successfully with the state employment agency for many years and will continue to do so in the future.
To facilitate better communication for a better future.
- Further education in general and language training in particular is our business. We are proud to render a service which is inherently aimed to improve international communication and understanding.
- At kmp. we aim to facilitate a better understanding and to help minimize misunderstandings and conflict.
- Sustainability and understanding is at the heart of our professional and personal endeavours to help facilitate better communication for a better future.
Sindelfingen, 20 July 2021
Beate Mauz and Martin Koehler
General Management kmp. Sprachenservice